To export shoppers from Store Manager for VirtueMart follow a few steps:
1. Go to Store / Shoppers / Export Shoppers.
Store Manager can export VirtueMart Shoppers to .csv file. You should enter the filename or select one (using browse button).
Also you can save export settings for future shoppers export or ‘Load From File’ one to use now.
2. Fields Delimiter page has some important settings. Check them to ensure proper configuration.
Export file is usually generated for further import. If incorrect delimiter is specified during import, file will not be parsed properly and the customers will not be imported.
3. The next Import Wizard page includes 'Base Formats' and separators. They can be set by default.
4. At the next step you have to specify which shoppers you'd like to export. You can export all shoppers or only filtered ones or those, you've chosen before opening Export Wizard.
5. Select fields you want to be exported:
You can link already grouped shopper’s data to facilitate the process of selecting fields to export. In order to perform this, press 'Add Group of Fields' button and from the drop-down list of available ones
choose necessary datasets.
All selected data will be displayed in the right section of the window.
type necessary expression in the appropriate field. You can use help button for assistance (see image below).
Check the correctness of typed expression allows 'Execute Expression' button.
If everything is correct, click 'OK' and your expression will be displayed in the right list of fields to export.
Please note, if you press 'Export' button the export process will be started.
The next step - it is a review of exported data - exported fields, delimiters between them
and three following options after you close the export wizard:
1) open the directory, where the file with exported data is located (2);
2) open the file with exported data directly (3);
3) just close the window and continue to work in Store Manager (1).
When you press ‘Save Settings to File’ button, you save all export configuration to .cfg file and can use it the next export process.
Pressing the other button you can save these settings in the wizard directly.
Next time you can upload them from the drop-down list at the initial stage of export procedure.
To close export wizard click the "Finish" button.
To obtain additional detailed instructions about current process you can can also by checking the following article here: